- Reduced prices for classes and seminars.
- Preference over non-members in signing up for seminars.
- Able to rent the building to practice with your dog.
- Camaraderie and support from like-minded people.
- Free hour rental for your birthday
- Annual awards brunch and plaques to honor our dogs' achievements.
In order to join Skyline Agility Club, you must complete the following within a 12-month period:
- Pay annual dues (new members who are voted in after the September meeting will have their dues applied to the following year’s requirement.
- Fill out a membership application
- Work at one of Skyline’s trials or other Skyline sponsored event
In order to retain full membership status each club member must:
- Work at every Skyline trial they attend.
- Volunteer for one other club activity.
- Attend one general meeting during the year
- Pay annual dues
- Pitch in whenever you can
If you are unable to maintain your work requirements you are welcome to remain an Associate Member. Associate membership enables you to continue to keep in touch and be updated on club news, but there are no work requirements and no additional benefits.